Scottsdale, AZ (Office)
Who we’re looking for?
Fieldwire is looking for an Analyst to join our Sales Operations team in Scottsdale to drive and maintain enhancements to our global Salesforce.com business platform. The ideal candidate is process driven and is comfortable leading multiple cross-functional CRM projects of varying complexity. You will possess hands-on Salesforce.com (SFDC) administration and configuration skills and a willingness to handle tier one user support, training requests, and process documentation. The successful candidate will have a service-oriented attitude as well as a passion for working with SFDC technology and sales enablement tools, and own the quality of the underlying data.
Desired skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience working at a technology company in a Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Supporting role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an analyst or similar role
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with data cleanse & data enrichment projects
- Start-up SaaS and rapidly expanding sales organization experience strongly preferred
- Proficient with databases, analytical tools, Excel functionality, or Access database experience a plus
- Experience with Marketo, lead routing, territory management and tools
- Certified Salesforce ADM201
What you’ll be doing?
- Serve as ‘source of truth’ for sales reporting to Fieldwire executive team
- Set up new sales hires, manage SFDC records with territory change/updates
- Function as go-to person for SFDC requests and inquiries
- Partner with the enablement team and sales managers to help drive training on SFDC processes, and best practices to help increase productivity
- Day to day management of Salesforce configuration – customizing core architecture as well as profiles and user permissions
- Work directly with stakeholders across the company to understand the needs, requirements, and dependencies of various stakeholders and organizations, provide guidance for solution, and project manage solution end to end
- Manage customer contract processing and provision new customer accounts
- Manage Account Receivables analytics, process and drive accountability within the sales team to manage collection relationship
In charge of data integrity, key tasks including:
- Own the integrity of data at all stages in our SFDC instance
- Manage 3rd party applications and integrations
- Work with internal teams to establish processes which improve data integrity and data clarity of all objects
- Manage Sales Operations alias for inquiries and other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales operations and sales team
- Schedule and manage SFDC updates according to SDLC best practices
Fieldwire is a mobile-first field management platform that construction pros count on to easily manage their job sites. With its ease-of-use, Fieldwire saves each employee one hour a day by enabling more efficient information sharing from the field to the office.
Construction companies of all sizes use Fieldwire to power clear communication on over 500,000 projects worldwide.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Commuter Benefits
Where is the job located?
You’ll be part of our Old Town Scottsdale Sales Office. Your first week of training will take place at our HQ in San Francisco, CA.
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.