San Francisco, CA (HQ)
Who we’re looking for
Do you know those people who get the credit of throwing the best party ever? Wait, that’s you. The only difference is that people say that about every party you throw.
If you’re an events ninja that enjoys the hustle of building a community around well-orchestrated events, we need your help. That’s because, as one of the world’s fastest-growing construction technology brands, we’re planning to prop up unforgettable events that showcase our customer champions so we can tell their story and the Fieldwire story to the world.
Is that a challenge you’re ready for?
What you’ll be doing
- Run a kickass events & tradeshow strategy for the leading productivity software platform in the construction world that includes: identifying major events & trade shows, helping negotiate participation with major construction trade shows stateside and in key global markets, train attendees from across internal teams whether it’s sales or executives (elevator pitch to demos, etc.), maintain pre- and post-show communication, and ensure successful event participation
- Run an innovative guerilla-style series of events targeted at key influencers in our space, whether it’s C-suite or leading project managers, who use Fieldwire to control the chaos of their workday
- Work with our Director of PR and Head of Marketing to develop event strategy and objectives; lead initiatives to exceed objectives based on lead generation, customer evangelism, and more
- Work with our Director of Sales to organize and staff, both sponsored and branded events across a host of key markets across the country
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline, generate leads through onsite activations and support of the sales team
- Amplify relationships with our key customers and prospects on a one-to-one basis by converting them to evangelists who can spread the word like fire, about Fieldwire
- Be creative with our in-house designers to ensure event displays, including collateral, giveaways, schwag, etc. accurately represents the Fieldwire brand
Desired skills & experience
- 2+ years of event marketing experience
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Experience negotiating and executing contracts for large- and small-scale events would be ideal
- Must love travel – up to 25 percent of your time will be spent traveling to various events and tradeshows
- Highly organized and proficient at juggling multiple projects simultaneously, as well as resources, budgets, and onsite personnel to maximize the impact of your work
- You are metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team would be ideal
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Enjoys the hustle of building and elevating evangelists for a rapidly rising tech brand, whether it’s standing comfortably for up to eight hours a day, working long hours, or traveling frequently
Fieldwire is a mobile-first field management platform that construction pros count on to easily manage the job site. With its ease-of-use, Fieldwire saves each employee one hour a day by enabling more efficient information sharing from the field to the office.
Construction companies of all sizes use Fieldwire to power clear communication on over 500,000 projects worldwide.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Catered Lunches
Where is the job located?
This role is based in beautiful San Francisco, CA. Our office is centrally located right off of Union Square. Easily accessible by all forms of public transportation.
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.