Scottsdale, AZ (Office)
Who are we looking for?
Fieldwire is looking for a process-oriented SMB Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales Team. The Inside Sales Team plans to double in size in 2020 and is looking for the right self-starters to help create processes and increase the velocity of new business acquisition. The right candidate will have experience in SaaS sales as well as comfort and excitement in a true startup environment.
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience - a minimum of 1+ years in a closing role
- Building a role/team from the ground up
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus
- Have the desire and commitment to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook, growth mindset and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Are top producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Position the value of Fieldwire’s software and help mold the Inbound sales process for small to medium-sized construction businesses
- Educate and guide potential clients through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Fieldwire can help with efficiency in the field
- Manage a pipeline of self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business needs to determine if Fieldwire can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing, success and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Deliver Net New Sales from your Lead Lists to attain your Sales Targets
- Develop and execute sales plans with cross-functional partners to drive predictable sales cycles
- Responsible for maintaining accurate information within Salesforce
Fieldwire is a construction field management software, used on over 500,000+ projects worldwide. We’re obsessed with improving the way teams work together. We’re building the Field Management Platform for construction teams — providing operational excellence for one of the world’s largest global industries -- $10 Trillion/year. We’re delivering a superior, easy-to-use product that’s driven by the voice of our customers.
Fieldwire’s main focuses are issue-tracking, task management, plan viewing, and team communication -- all accessible in one place. The Fieldwire mobile app has a five-star rating based on hundreds of customer reviews. Fieldwire is venture-backed by the top investors in the industry and has already transformed the way thousands of companies worldwide are working together.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Catered lunches
Where is the job located?
You’ll be part of our Scottsdale team. Training will take place at our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.