Sales Operations Analyst / Salesforce AdministratorAPPLY NOW
Remote (US) or Phoenix (AZ)
Fieldwire is looking for a Sales Operations professional to join our team. The ideal candidate is process driven and is comfortable leading multiple cross-functional CRM projects of varying complexity. You will possess hands-on Salesforce.com (SFDC) administration and configuration skills and a willingness to handle tier one user support, training requests, and process documentation. The successful candidate will have a service-oriented attitude as well as a passion for working with SFDC technology and sales enablement tools, and own the quality of the underlying data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own Sales metrics, reports, and dashboards to share insights and forecasts regularly
- Function as go-to person for SFDC requests and inquiries
- Partner with sales managers to help drive training on SFDC processes, and best practices to help increase productivity
- Optimize the effectiveness of our Salesforce implementation and usage
- Work with internal teams to establish processes which improve data integrity and data clarity of all objects
- Define and continuously improve sales processes, infrastructure, and operations to continually increase sales productivity, pipeline build, and revenue growth.
- Manage and innovate upon our Sales tech stack
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience working at a technology company in a Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Supporting role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator or similar role
- Eager to learn and excited to make an impact at a fast growing company
- Start-up SaaS or other high growth company experience strongly preferred
- Proficient with databases, analytical tools, advanced Excel functionality experience a plus
- Salesforce Certification or Trailhead experience preferred
Where is the job located?
This role is based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ and has the flexibility to be remote. Our Phoenix, AZ office is centrally located in Midtown (Thomas and Central).
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.