We are looking for our founding member of the sales enablement team! This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and build your org from the ground up. As the Manager of Sales Enablement, you will define the vision for the team and help them execute against it.You will support a rapidly growing sales team by building sales content, on-boarding new sales hires, sharing enablement best practices, and developing a best in class sales training program.
- Onboard and train new Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives with sales skills and processes
- Partner and work closely with sales leadership and executive team
- Help ensure that new employees are proficient in selling our services
- Partner with our Product team to train on new product releases
- Develop enablement material
- Develop, maintain, and deliver training touch points for new SDRs and AEs to build competency and mastery skills
- Develop a new-hire onboarding process for SDRs and AEs
- Ensure that new hires are sufficiently trained and onboarded
- Help develop and document the sales process and methodology
- Develop and maintain sales collateral such as pitch decks, playbooks, product documents, etc.
- Ensure training content and collateral is easily accessible for the sales teams
- Partner with sales to identify critical knowledge gaps and opportunities to improve success
- Provide call-coaching
Who you are:
- At least two years of sales experience as an account executive, preferably in a tech start-up environment
- At least three years of experience in sales support, sales enablement, or sales training
- 1-2 years in people management
- Incredible attention to detail
- Experience in managing CRM database systems like Salesforce
- Experience with enablement software (Litmos, Gong, sales loft, outreach) is a huge bonus
- Confidence in speaking to executive leadership
- Ability to take ownership, prioritize, and complete tasks quickly
- Can create new content focused on all training areas
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand complex issues
- Can develop, apply, and simplify frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision making, and action
- Paint a clear picture as a leader - be clear and concise in communication, listen actively, and encourage respectful feedback
Fieldwire is a construction field management software, used on over 500,000+ projects worldwide. We’re obsessed with improving the way teams work together. We’re building the Field Management Platform for construction teams — providing operational excellence for one of the world’s largest global industries -- $10 Trillion/year. We’re delivering a superior, easy-to-use product that’s driven by the voice of our customers.
Fieldwire’s main focuses are issue-tracking, task management, plan viewing, and team communication -- all accessible in one place. The Fieldwire mobile app has a five-star rating based on hundreds of customer reviews. Fieldwire is venture-backed by the top investors in the industry and has already transformed the way thousands of companies worldwide are working together.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO
Where is the job located?
Preferably Phoenix but open to West Coast Remote.