Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.'s affiliate is hiring. This position is an opportunity to join the Hilti, Inc. team. The candidate selected for this position will be a Hilti, Inc. team member. If interested, please complete our application.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases 6.4, 6.5,
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications.
- Performance tune / identify configuration issues / implement technical best practices.
- Translate business requirements into Adobe AEM specific implementation specifications, document UX design, architecture and ensure project teams go through the architecture reviews successfully.
- Design and improve internal development methodologies.
- Resolving user-identified technical issues relating to Adobe AEM.
- Providing input into estimating efforts following Agile methodology.
- Define, document and communicate the project status and achieved milestones to the internal project team.
- Develop application structure in the best interests of the entire team
- Translate designs into easy-to-use and testable product implementations
- Actively participate in product feature and design discussions; help shape products
- Mentor junior level developers while working on self-development and growth
- Adjust approach as level of precision for each project dictates
- Work as part of the team, as a self-starter
- Influence others at all levels of the organization by using interpersonal skills
- Lead code review. Follow and enhance coding standards
- Responsible for automation of build process and deployment
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, required.
- 2+ years of CMS experience, preferably AEM
- Experience in Angular 8+
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Sling, Spring and Struts
- Experience building, deploying, and supporting Internet-facing applications
- Proven skill in secure coding practices.
- Problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of technologies involved in deploying solutions based on the Adobe CQ framework.
- Experience in creating web service endpoints exposed as RESTful API.
- Expert in data transmission format such as JSON or XML, required; understand how to traverse elements in one of these formats.
- Expert in agile development methodologies.
- Expert in web technology build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, JShint, JSlint, Uglify
- Excellent problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills.
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically distributed development teams.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
This position is based in Plano, TX.
- Normal office conditions
- Minimum 15% domestic and international travel, required
Why should you apply?
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.